Sunshine Award! (A Draft Post)
Another draft post from June 9, 2013.
I had a good day today! Watched The French Open this morning. YAY, Rafa! Congrats! And then I went to a classic’s car show. The Old Farts, That’s the name of their car club! 🙂 Here’s a few of the pictures I took
And it’s my sister Linda’s birthday today. Happy Birthday Linda! Love you!
I have received 3 blog awards in the past month, wait maybe it’s 4…Hmm…I’ll have to check. Anyway I figured I better get busy and Thank everyone that nominated my blog.
The Sunshine Award from Belinda Witzenhausen
If you want to join in the fun, and continue the process, the rules are to:
(1) Thank the person who gave you the award in your blog post.
(2) Complete the Q&A below in your blog post.
(3) Pass on the award to 10-12 deserving and inspiring bloggers, inform them and link to their blogs.
Favorite Color – Hmm…I don’t really have one, but I do have a favorite color group which would be autumn. I love oranges, browns, yellows, and greens.
Favorite Animal – Not fair! These are hard questions! 🙂 Well I have 2 dogs and a desert tortoise and I love all 3 of them, but I’ll go with the dog.
Favorite Number – three
Favorite Non-Alcoholic drink – coffee! No question here.
Facebook or Twitter – Both. Neither. Depends on what I want to get across and who I want to talk to…And what kind of mood I’m in. 🙂
Your Passion- Passion at everything I attempt, is my passion!
Giving or Getting Presents – Giving
Favorite Day – Of the week? Of the month? A holiday? I’ll go with Halloween.
Favorite Flowers – Purple iris.
Beautiful Blogger Award From Gary Alan Henson
Thank you Gary I am honored.
1. Copy and place the Beautiful Blogger Award in your post.
2. Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
3. Tell 7 things about yourself.
4. Nominate 7 fellow bloggers for the Beautiful Blogger Award, tell them by posting a comment on their blogs.
And The Very Inspiring Blogger Award from Nadine Tomlinson
1. Display Blog Award Logo
2. Link To The Person Who Gave You The Award
3. State Seven Things About Yourself
4. Nominate 15 Other Bloggers
I think you can see why I didn’t publish when I first wrote this. But I do thank everyone for the awards!
Till next week; HUGS!