Update to Reading!
I have been in a funk lately. Can’t seem to write. Can’t seem to get any blog posts done. Haven’t been keeping up with Twitter. And I barely post on Facebook. And I can hear people saying, “Oh, you sound like you’re depressed.” But I’m not. (I think it’s an aversion to the computer, or self-doubt, who knows, but the one thing I have been doing is; READING! In fact, I have been devouring books right and left since December 26th, 2014. 🙂
Here’s the list.
- Eden Baylee “Stranger at Sunset”
- James Smith “The Shoe Box “A collection of short stories
- Stephen King “Joyland”
- Dean Koontz (Dean R. Koontz) “Midnight”, “The Bad Place”, “Strangers”,”The Door to December”, “Cold Fire”
- Clive Cussler “Night Probe”
- John Saul “Shadows”, “The Unwanted”
- Michael Connelly “The Fifth Witness”, “The Black Box”, “The Scarecrow”
- James Patterson “First to Die”, “Cat and Mouse”
- James Patterson and Michael Ledwidge “I, Michael Bennett”. “Step on a Crack”
- James Patterson and Mark Sullivan “Private Games”, “Private Berlin”
- James Patterson and Maxine Paetro “Private #1 Suspect”
- James Patterson and David Ellis “Guilty Wives”
- Plus 2 Readers Digest “Select Editions” Which contained 4 short stories each. And I’m almost finished with a 3rd one.
That is a grand total of 24 (almost25) books.
Now to tell the truth I’m getting burned out from reading. 🙂 At least reading too much and I am finally getting back to writing (YAY!) and blogging.
Will see you soon! Hugs till then!
I forgot to say that all, (except) for a given few) books will be donated to the Veterans Hospital in Loma Linda, CA.
If you have books sitting around that you’ve read and that are collecting dust, check with your local Veterans Hospital and see if they have book exchange shelves that you can donate to.