karensdifferentcorners ♦ January 23, 2013 ♦ 5 Comments
I was nominated by Vanessa Wester for the Liebster Blog Award 200, an award designed for upcoming bloggers that have less than 200 followers and I figured I better get it posted, because I am getting close to that 200 mark. I have 196 of the most awesome blog followers a person could ask for and I thank you all! Much love and hugs to you!
3. Post 11 questions for those who will be nominated by you.
4. Nominate 11 bloggers who have less than 200 followers.
5. Get in contact with those 11 bloggers in order to inform them that you nominated them.
- I believe we should respect other’s opinions and beliefs, even if we don’t agree with them.
- I believe that everything happens for a reason.
- I believe that no matter how bad a person is, there is good in them too. (You just have to look for it)
- I believe that you can teach a child to be kind, caring, and respectful without yelling or spanking them.
- I believe that even when we think we know everything, we still have a lot to learn.
- I believe that none of us are perfect, but we should always do our best, at everything we do.
- I believe, even though the so-called experts tell us not to, that sometimes we have to be our child’s friend, and not their parent.
- I believe we all have the power to make a difference in the world we live in.
- I believe that “Sorry” is the most over-used word in the human language.
- I believe you should believe in yourself, even when others don’t.
- I believe that you should treat every day as a new adventure, because you never know what tomorrow might bring.
11 questions from Vanessa
- Describe yourself in one sentence I am a kind, caring, compassionate, go-getter, who procrastinates!
- What was your highlight of 2012? Publishing my first book.
- Name 3 things you will try to do better in 2013. Write, learn how to show not tell, make better use of my time
- What would you eat as your last supper? Seafood, (Salmon, crab, shrimp, lobster) Rice, and Veges with cheesecake for dessert!
- What is the main thing you would find hard to give up? Sweets!
- Name something you can do really well (keep it PG please)? Eat
- What is your favourite Season? Fall
- Give a reason for your answer to 7. The weather, the colors, Halloween, and Thanksgiving
- Who is your favourite musician? Ozzy Osbourne
- Who inspires you? My Dad
- If you could change anything at all, what would it be? Negative people
11 questions for my fellow victims, I mean bloggers…
I am going to use a couple of Vanessa’s questions, because they are great questions!
- If you could change anything at all, what would it be?
- What was your highlight of 2012?
- Are you working on anything new?
- What is the hardest part of writing for you?
- Favorite book?
- Do you read the same genre as you write?
- If you were on a deserted island and there could only be one other person, who would it be?
- Plotster, or panster? (Did I spell those right? 🙂 )
- Are you going to watch the superbowl?
- Left or right handed?
- What is your ultimate goal for 2013?
11 bloggers I nominate…Ugh, this is so hard for me! I nominate you, and you, and you…
It’s hard because, I don’t know who has under 200 followers, and then I don’t know if who I tag wants to participate, or has the time to…Okay, well here goes, and remember it is totally up to you if you want to participate.
And to everyone else, tag you are it! Yep, you heard me right. If you follow and have under 200 followers, feel free to accept this award from my heart. 🙂
- Posted in: Blogger Awards ♦ Uncategorized
- Tagged: 200, answers, authors, bloggers, blogs I follow, I believe, liebster award, questions, writers
Thanks so much for thinking of my blog, Karen.
Yes, I’m a mere baby with under 150! *sniffs* But the good news it’s going better and better every day 🙂
Thank you for the award, Karen. I will do my best not to repeat myself when I disclose the 11 facts about myself. Your eleven pretty much sum up my own feelings, so I’ll keep away from those, too. Oh, inspiration, inspiration! Where are you?
Loved your list! One that really stood out was the overuse of the word “sorry” I couldn’t agree more.
Thanks so much for the nomination. I’m working on my list!
Awesome! Post your link here when it’s done so everyone can check it out!