Awards! Awards! Awards!
I have received awards from not one, but two wonderful blogger friends! And even though I’m not as glamorous (I’m wearing my favorite cutoff shorts with one, no wait, 2 holes below my back pocket showing not only my panties now, but some skin too! No wonder the neighbors were driving really slow and gawking when I was helping push a car into the driveway! Ha!) But I am as thankful and gracious as the Hollywood starlets. So hugs and thank yous to Emily and Laura for nominating me for these wonderful awards. Make sure you stop by their wonderful blogs and tell them I sent you. (Just don’t tell them what I was wearing when I accepted these wonderful awards.)
One Lovely Blog Award
1) Include the award in your post.
2) Thank the person who nominated you and link back to them.
3) Tell 7 random facts about yourself.
4) Nominate 7 other blogs and let them know you’ve done so.
Beautiful Blogger Award
1) Thank the person who nominated you and link back to them.
2) List 7 things about yourself.
3) Nominate 7 other bloggers and let them know you’ve done so.
The Don’t Do A Damned Thing Award…I Just Like Your Blog (I really like this one!)
1) Don’t do a damned thing!
And last but not least, The Inspiring Blog Award
1) Thank the nominator and link back to them.
2) Tell 7 random things about yourself.
3) Nominate 15 blogs and tell them you’ve done so.
I, like Laura, am going to combine my random facts.
Can’t reveal too much 🙂
So drum roll please…
1. I’m a junk food addict who is also a health food nut!
2. I’m complicated. There are times when I wonder why people like me, I’m just me, nothing special and yet if someone doesn’t like me, I wonder why not. I’m smart, funny, caring, compassionate. Geez what more could you ask for! LOL
3. I like to analyze everything. People, book reviews, life…
4. I love making to do lists and trying to accomplish everything on them.
5. I hate shopping. Grocery shopping, clothes shopping, Christmas shopping, shopping shopping.
6. I like to mow the lawn. It’s peaceful and gives me quiet time to think. (Nobody ever bothers you because they are afraid you’ll make them work.)
7. My favorite holiday is Halloween
8. I believe there is good in everyone and everything.
9. I’m an Ozzy fan. I even got to meet him at his book signing last year!
10. I love anything and everything vanilla.
Now who to nominate…I’ll chose 7 wonderful new blogs that I now follow 🙂