The Fabulous Blog Ribbon
I was awarded the Fabulous Blog Ribbon. Thank you Emily! I wasn’t expecting this. Check out all five of Emily’s nominees here! http://emilyguido.com/2012/09/02/httpwp-mep2gagv-14u/ And read her awesome news!
And to know more about Emily, read my interview of her here.
Okay, now on to the rules of “The Fabulous Blog Ribbon.”
The Fabulous Blog Ribbon is that I tell you 5 Fabulous moments, 5 things I love , 5 things I hate, and then I nominate 5 friends.
5 Fabulous moments. Since I have so many 🙂 I’ll combine some.
- The birth of all 3 of my sons. Each one unique and special in their own way. My sons, not the births! LOL
- Starting college at the age of 40. Making the dean’s list. Getting accepted in the honor society. Earning my A.A. degree and graduating with honors.
- Getting my first order of custom gift baskets. 40 baskets for an RV dealer, a $900.00 order! That was back in 2005.
- Opening my gift shop back in 2008 when others had doubts that I could do it.
- Writing and self publishing my first book, “Kyle & Kelly The Perfect Party Planner” (I have 3 out now)
5 things I love
- My kids
- My Dad (he’s 88)
- My dogs
5 things I hate
- People who don’t use their blinker
- Driving on the freeway
- The words “Sorry & Thank You” It’s not that I hate them, it’s just people throw them around without any meaning behind them.
- People that let their kids run amok in the store
- People that let their dogs run the streets