Yay! It’s Friday!
And I’ve got News!
Well, I was hoping to say the first book in the “Chris’ Journey Turning Different Corners” series was out, but..
But I still have news!
First; I just received an email from Damon Ferrell Marbut that “Awake In The Mad World” is now available at Apple, Nook, and Kindle! And the print version is also available through Amazon, but if you visit his blog www.damonferrellmarbut.com and go to ORDER IT NOW, you can get a 20% discount! And I will be interviewing Damon here on my blog on August 15th!
Second; My Book Trailer for “The Good Dr. Grant” is here at “I Love Book Trailers”
If you have a book trailer you can submit yours here
Now on to other news;
I have been bombarded with some wonderful blog awards and I love it! So I need to take care of acknowledging the wonderful people who have nominated me so I can bombard some other wonderful blogs! I know I split up the blogs, but you all deserve all 3 of the awards! So I award all my nominees all three awards because they deserve them! Hugs!
As with any award there are rules and these are they:
1. Include the award logo somewhere in your blog.
2. Answer the 9 questions below
3. Nominate 10 to 12 blogs you enjoy. Or you pick the number. I’m going with 5 for this award and 5 for the other award
4. Pay the love forward: Provide your nominee’s link in your post and comment on their blog to let them know they’ve been included and invited to participate. Done
5. Pay the love back with gratitude and a link to the blogger(s) who nominated you. Done
Questions for me to answer.
What is your favorite colour?
I don’t have a favorite color.
What’s your favorite animal?
Dog. I have 2 and they are spoiled.
What’s your favorite non-alcoholic drink?
Facebook or Twitter?
Both, but mainly twitter
What is your favorite pattern?
A favorite pattern? Hmm…Never thought about that
3 or 5
Favorite day of the week?
Monday! I know I’m crazy…
This one is easy, it’s my logo I use. The purple Iris!
What is your passion?
Now for the next award I need to come up with seven things about myself that you don’t yet know, and then nominate a few blogs I have found inspiring, myself. Now I just have to remember who gave me this award… Hmm… I know!
It was the lovely and wonderful Emily Guido. Thank you so much Emily . I will be interviewing Emily here on my blog August 25th!
Okay so here goes:
1. I love vanilla. Scents, candles, lotions, everything vanilla.
2. I love to eat, like to cook, and hate doing the dishes!
3. I have a desert tortoise.
4. I am a procrastinator and love waiting till the last minute.
5. I live in jeans and tank tops.
6. I think sexy is all in the attitude and not in what clothes you wear.
7. I’m a classic Aquarius and love reading my horoscopes.
And here’s my choice for the 5 blogs who inspire me
And Last but not least I received Sisterhood of The World Bloggers Award
Who has a great blog with a lot of helpful tips
and tricks for writers and authors!