I Received the Versatile Blogger Award!
I’m so excited! Today I received the Versatile Blogger Award!
It was something I wasn’t expecting and came as quite a surprise.
Here are the rules of the VBA:
If you are nominated, you’ve been awarded the Versatile Blogger award.
Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy. Done, but I will thank her again here.
Thank you Zen this is so awesome.
Include a link to their blog. Here it is!
Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly. This one is hard because I follow so many wonderful blogs!
Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award – you might include a link to this site.
There’s Smoky Talks http://smokyzeidel.wordpress.com/
Simon Tall http://simontall.com/
Sleeping Kitten Dancing Dog http://skdd.wordpress.com/
Charlie Nitric http://charlienitric.wordpress.com/
Catherine, Caffeinated http://catherineryanhoward.com/
The Paradox Series http://theangelsarehere.wordpress.com/
The Honest Indies Book Reviews http://honestindiebookreviews.wordpress.com/
Eden Baylee http://edenbaylee.wordpress.com/ Who actually mentioned the Beatles in her post today. 🙂
Molly Greene Writer http://www.molly-greene.com/
AOO Authors, Offers, and Others http://authorsoffersandothers.wordpress.com/
Books…Looks and Takes by Eleanor Anders http://eleanoranders.wordpress.com/
Sydney Aaliyah http://sydneyaaliyah.wordpress.com/
David C Cassidy’s Blog http://davidccassidy.com/
Ella Medler http://ellamedler.wordpress.com/
Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
And here’s seven things about me that you might not know: OMG! What to reveal?
1. I’m a carboholic! There I’ve admitted it! I love cookies and cakes and pies, along with pasta, rice, and potatoes! But am not a fan of potato chips or ice cream. Go figure!
2. I’m a neatnic I can’t stand clutter. I figure there’s a place for everything and everything has it’s place and if it doesn’t, well then I don’t need it. 🙂
3. I’m open minded, there isn’t much a person can say or do to offend or shock me. And everyone has a right to believe in who they are and be who they want to be. I might not always agree with your POV but I will listen and respect it.
4. I’m a hand crafter from way back. Knitting, crochet, plastic canvas and even some woodworking. I also custom design gift baskets and party sets.
5. My favorite author is Stephen King, but I don’t watch his movies.
6. I love music. My favorite singer is Ozzy and I even got to meet him last year at his book signing and he talked to me! Talk about being on cloud nine. And while I’m on the subject of music, (This is where I lose followers 🙂 I’m not a Beatles fan even though I know most of the words to their songs.
7. And last but not least, I’m one of the rare few that will tell you, “I never even considered becoming a writer and just started writing a year ago this month and have fallen in love with it.